- Remarks by President Biden on Fighting the COVID-19 Pandemic
- Reporters slam White House for shouting down questions from the press pool
- We’ve never initiated an attack on any country; we want peace: interview of the Armenian Ambassador to US to Al Arabiya
- Frank Pallone congratulated on Independence Day, emphasizing significant progress made by Armenia
- We have decided to establish Park of Life, where trees symbolizing lives of all victims of Artsakh wars will be planted: Pashinyan
- Queen Elizabeth II congratulates Armenia on Independence Day
- Test news
- Անցած անգամ ասեցի՝ ինքը բոզ ա, հիմա ավելացրել եմ եւս մի կոչում՝ բիճ, բիճ Նիկոլ. Գեւորգ Պետրոսյան
- Russian peacekeepers organized the transfer of humanitarian aid to refugees and large families of remote settlements of Nagorno-Karabakh
- Susan Templeman MP supporting Australian recognition of Armenian, Assyrian and Greek Genocides
What connection is there between Aliyev and Trump07:29 11 November 2016
Almost all the stars, politicians, Obama, even “Republican” party senior and junior Bushes, on the eve of the presidential election in the USA, supported Hillary Clinton but it so happened that on November 8 the 48.9% of the voters has given their vote to the republican candidate Donald Trump, and 47% vote for Clinton, the result is that Donald Trump has won the election and became 45th president of the USA. How did it happen that the proportion of the votes turned to Trump side, the “Slaq.am” spoke with political analyst Gagik Hambaryan. “Donald Trump has won in the presidential elections as the public has already tired of this fake democracy that existed in that country. Besides, Hilary Clinton is a big blow associated with her e-mail when the hackers succeeded to break the e-mail of Clinton and reveal a large amount of confidential information. Second, Trump extremist ideas were very acceptable for the American society, who, from the beginning, started with anti-Muslim calls. Another fact was that unlike Hilary, who built all her campaign on the outer politics, Trump began to pay more attention to domestic issues. He focuses on the social sector, he had promised to the society to reduce the taxes as well as to solve the immigration issue”. To the question if Trump elected, our accounts with Azerbaijan will remain on the political agenda, the political scientist answered. “I don’t think that Donald Trump will have a great influence on the US foreign policy, especially to be able to change the vector, because the foreign policy determines not only the White House but there are numerous institutions, research centers, the representatives of which decide what should happen in 2017-25 period”.
According to the analyst, Trump’s coming to the power, US-Russia relations will improve. And as for the Karabakh issues, according to the politician, we don’t have any optimism regarding this issue. “Trump will continue Obama’s non-affirmative policy. As for Trump relations with our region, “I must say that he has a close relationship with Georgia and Azerbaijan and has large investments in these countries. Trump has connections with Ilham Aliev family in Azerbaijan through intermediary entities. The first is Aliev former son-in-low Emin Aghalarov and son of Azerbaijan transport Minister Anar Mamedov.
Trump has 33-story hotel “TRUMP TOWER” in Baku, for which he receives 2.5 million dollars to post his surname on that building. The Azerbaijanis will try to use Trump relations for their own benefit’’ added the political analyst Hambaryan.
Hambaryan’s witnesses, Azerbaijan is a Muslim country that joyfully accepted Trump’s win despite the fact that Trump’s sermons were anti-Muslim and the latter doesn’t hide it declaring the entry of Muslims to the USA will be blocked and then they must be enrolled then let them to US territory.
“However I repeat that individuals may not have much influence on US foreign policy” concluded the political analyst.
- Remarks by President Biden on Fighting the COVID-19 Pandemic 16:27 22 Sep 2021
- Reporters slam White House for shouting down questions from the press pool 16:23 22 Sep 2021
- We’ve never initiated an attack on any country; we want peace: interview of the Armenian Ambassador to US to Al Arabiya 16:20 22 Sep 2021
- Frank Pallone congratulated on Independence Day, emphasizing significant progress made by Armenia 16:19 22 Sep 2021
- We have decided to establish Park of Life, where trees symbolizing lives of all victims of Artsakh wars will be planted: Pashinyan 16:18 22 Sep 2021
- Queen Elizabeth II congratulates Armenia on Independence Day 16:17 22 Sep 2021
- Test news 00:00 24 Aug 2021
- Անցած անգամ ասեցի՝ ինքը բոզ ա, հիմա ավելացրել եմ եւս մի կոչում՝ բիճ, բիճ Նիկոլ. Գեւորգ Պետրոսյան 14:13 1 June 2021
- Russian peacekeepers organized the transfer of humanitarian aid to refugees and large families of remote settlements of Nagorno-Karabakh 09:43 26 May 2021
- Wearing masks in open-air areas will not be mandatory in Armenia from June 1 09:38 26 May 2021
- No incidents were registered in Sisian section of border: Defense Ministry 09:35 26 May 2021
- Tete-a-tete meeting of Ara Aivazian and Mohammad Javad Zarif commenced 09:30 26 May 2021
- Tensions on Armenian-Azerbaijani border demand immediate measures: CSTO Deputy Secretary General 09:25 26 May 2021
- President, Human Rights Defender discuss situation on Armenian-Azerbaijani border 09:25 26 May 2021
- Susan Templeman MP supporting Australian recognition of Armenian, Assyrian and Greek Genocides 08:39 26 May 2021
- President Armen Sarkissian received the Ambassador of France to Armenia Jonathan Lacôte 07:02 26 May 2021
- Armenian-Iranian business forum held in Tehran 06:00 26 May 2021
- Armenian Genocide Commemorative Committee Announcement 12:25 19 Mar 2021
- Billboards Call on President Biden to Recognize Armenian Genocide 12:22 19 Mar 2021
- Azerbaijan Destroying and Falsifying Historical Facts of Armenian Monuments in Occupied Territories of Artsakh 12:16 19 Mar 2021
- 16:20 22 Sep 2021 We’ve never initiated an attack on any country; we want peace: interview of the Armenian Ambassador to US to Al Arabiya Makunts praised statements from the US State Department after the Nagorno-Karabakh war for the need for prisoners of war to be returned.
- 13:01 3 Mar 2018 Socially vulnerable group isn’t aware of its rights We are keen on periodically raise issues related to this social group.
- 05:44 27 Jan 2018 Everyone is responsible for protecting the human rights: Dr. Shirin Ebadi In 2009, Dr. Ebadi's award was allegedly confiscated by Iranian authorities, though this was later denied by the Iranian government.
- 16:27 22 Sep 2021 Remarks by President Biden on Fighting the COVID-19 Pandemic Get vaccinated.
- 16:23 22 Sep 2021 Reporters slam White House for shouting down questions from the press pool Press pool filed a formal complaint after being denied questions
- 16:19 22 Sep 2021 Frank Pallone congratulated on Independence Day, emphasizing significant progress made by Armenia Frank Pallone, Co-Chair of the Congressional Caucus on Armenian Issues, sent a congratulatory message on Armenia's Independence Day,
- 07:49 6 Sep 2018 Franchise Conference Connects U.S. Businesses with Armenian Investors The United States Embassy in Yerevan and the U.S. Commercial Service in Moscow, in partnership with IDBank, organized a one-day conference focused on franchise business opportunities on September 5 in Yerevan.
- 07:30 25 Aug 2018 Transport Minister instructs to put more effort in North-South Highway The construction works delayed in Talin-Lanjik and Lanjik-Gyumri section of the North-South Highway should be continued faster.
- 05:40 9 November 2017 Family Living In Fear Of Landmines In Artsakh Inspires HALO Crowdfunding Campaign An innovative crowdfunding campaign to clear a minefield in Harar village in Artsakh launched on Friday.