- Remarks by President Biden on Fighting the COVID-19 Pandemic
- Reporters slam White House for shouting down questions from the press pool
- We’ve never initiated an attack on any country; we want peace: interview of the Armenian Ambassador to US to Al Arabiya
- Frank Pallone congratulated on Independence Day, emphasizing significant progress made by Armenia
- We have decided to establish Park of Life, where trees symbolizing lives of all victims of Artsakh wars will be planted: Pashinyan
- Queen Elizabeth II congratulates Armenia on Independence Day
- Test news
- Անցած անգամ ասեցի՝ ինքը բոզ ա, հիմա ավելացրել եմ եւս մի կոչում՝ բիճ, բիճ Նիկոլ. Գեւորգ Պետրոսյան
- Russian peacekeepers organized the transfer of humanitarian aid to refugees and large families of remote settlements of Nagorno-Karabakh
- Susan Templeman MP supporting Australian recognition of Armenian, Assyrian and Greek Genocides
Ambassador Richard M. Mills, Jr., Mourns the Loss of Peace Corps Volunteer Hanna Huntley09:06 2 November 2017
I was deeply saddened to learn of the death of Peace Corps volunteer Hanna Huntley,of Camp Lejeune, North Carolina. Like so many volunteers before her, Hanna was answering a calling. She came to Armenia eager to lend a helping hand, looking forward to building personal connections and bridges between our two nations. She served in Sevan as a Community Youth Development volunteer, providing much-needed support to her community and investing in young Armenians, the future of this country.
Hanna shared her American experience and values with her Armenian host family, colleagues, friends, and community. And just as importantly, she learned about Armenia and communicated her experience as a volunteer with her friends and family back home.
I had the privilege of swearing Hanna in to Peace Corps service this past June. She raised her right hand and took the same oath that all public servants take – an oath I myself took many years ago. While my official title is “Ambassador,” I consider Hanna an ambassador as well. For many of the Armenian people she interacted with every day, and particularly for the youth at the Sevan Youth Club where she volunteered, and at the Bohem Tea House she helped open, Hanna was their first exposure to the United States. For them, Hanna Huntley was the United States: her actions, words, values, and the help she gave them were representative of our entire nation. She will leave a lasting, positive impression on her community in Armenia.
Serving as a Peace Corps volunteer is not easy, but few callings are. President John F. Kennedy said, when he signed the Executive Order that established the Peace Corps in 1961, “But if the life will not be easy, it will be rich and satisfying. For every young American who participates in the Peace Corps--who works in a foreign land--will know that he or she is sharing in the great common task of bringing to man that decent way of life, which is the foundation of freedom and a condition of peace.” Those are lofty words, but as Peace Corps volunteers will tell you, they remain as true today as ever.
- Remarks by President Biden on Fighting the COVID-19 Pandemic 16:27 22 Sep 2021
- Reporters slam White House for shouting down questions from the press pool 16:23 22 Sep 2021
- We’ve never initiated an attack on any country; we want peace: interview of the Armenian Ambassador to US to Al Arabiya 16:20 22 Sep 2021
- Frank Pallone congratulated on Independence Day, emphasizing significant progress made by Armenia 16:19 22 Sep 2021
- We have decided to establish Park of Life, where trees symbolizing lives of all victims of Artsakh wars will be planted: Pashinyan 16:18 22 Sep 2021
- Queen Elizabeth II congratulates Armenia on Independence Day 16:17 22 Sep 2021
- Test news 00:00 24 Aug 2021
- Անցած անգամ ասեցի՝ ինքը բոզ ա, հիմա ավելացրել եմ եւս մի կոչում՝ բիճ, բիճ Նիկոլ. Գեւորգ Պետրոսյան 14:13 1 June 2021
- Russian peacekeepers organized the transfer of humanitarian aid to refugees and large families of remote settlements of Nagorno-Karabakh 09:43 26 May 2021
- Wearing masks in open-air areas will not be mandatory in Armenia from June 1 09:38 26 May 2021
- No incidents were registered in Sisian section of border: Defense Ministry 09:35 26 May 2021
- Tete-a-tete meeting of Ara Aivazian and Mohammad Javad Zarif commenced 09:30 26 May 2021
- Tensions on Armenian-Azerbaijani border demand immediate measures: CSTO Deputy Secretary General 09:25 26 May 2021
- President, Human Rights Defender discuss situation on Armenian-Azerbaijani border 09:25 26 May 2021
- Susan Templeman MP supporting Australian recognition of Armenian, Assyrian and Greek Genocides 08:39 26 May 2021
- President Armen Sarkissian received the Ambassador of France to Armenia Jonathan Lacôte 07:02 26 May 2021
- Armenian-Iranian business forum held in Tehran 06:00 26 May 2021
- Armenian Genocide Commemorative Committee Announcement 12:25 19 Mar 2021
- Billboards Call on President Biden to Recognize Armenian Genocide 12:22 19 Mar 2021
- Azerbaijan Destroying and Falsifying Historical Facts of Armenian Monuments in Occupied Territories of Artsakh 12:16 19 Mar 2021
- 19:15 18 November 2019 Լիլիթ Ալեքսանյանը ձեր եղբոր նշանածն է, թե՞ ոչ։ Եւ արդյոք տեսնում եք քաղաքական կոռուպցիայի տարր, թե ձեր համար մեկ է
- 13:00 24 May 2018 Հազար մարդ կարող է մնալ առանց աշխատանքի Մենք իրավունք չունենք առանց այն էլ դժվարությունների մեջ ապրող, պատերազմի վտանգի առջև գտնվող մեր երկրում ներքին լարվածություն և քաոս ստեղծել:
7 Mar 2018
On day one the MPs visited the President Woodrow Wilson’s House and the Library of Congress
A multi-party delegation of the National Assembly of Armenia is in Washington on a groundbreaking visit at the invitation of the Congressional Caucus on Armenian Issues.
- 16:27 22 Sep 2021 Remarks by President Biden on Fighting the COVID-19 Pandemic Get vaccinated.
- 16:23 22 Sep 2021 Reporters slam White House for shouting down questions from the press pool Press pool filed a formal complaint after being denied questions
- 16:19 22 Sep 2021 Frank Pallone congratulated on Independence Day, emphasizing significant progress made by Armenia Frank Pallone, Co-Chair of the Congressional Caucus on Armenian Issues, sent a congratulatory message on Armenia's Independence Day,
- 07:49 6 Sep 2018 Franchise Conference Connects U.S. Businesses with Armenian Investors The United States Embassy in Yerevan and the U.S. Commercial Service in Moscow, in partnership with IDBank, organized a one-day conference focused on franchise business opportunities on September 5 in Yerevan.
- 07:30 25 Aug 2018 Transport Minister instructs to put more effort in North-South Highway The construction works delayed in Talin-Lanjik and Lanjik-Gyumri section of the North-South Highway should be continued faster.
- 05:40 9 November 2017 Family Living In Fear Of Landmines In Artsakh Inspires HALO Crowdfunding Campaign An innovative crowdfunding campaign to clear a minefield in Harar village in Artsakh launched on Friday.